A promising start

27.03.2009 | Tennis

Roger began his bid for a third Key Biscayne title Friday by beating Kevin Kim 6-3, 6-2.

Roger blew past the American qualifier in just over an hour on the hardcourts at the Tennis Center at Crandon Park. Our champ titled back-to-back at the tournament in 2005 and 2006 and was the runner-up in 2002. He started with a fair number of errors today but nevertheless clearly brought home the first set. The fine-tuning then seemed to have been done and Roger broke his opponent’s serve twice in the second, going on to score an undisputed victory.

Roger’s third-round opponent will be German Nicolas Kiefer. The two have played each other 14 times with Roger winning 11 of the matches.

03/31/2009 | 01:56 AM
______________
tu juego es el BESTT dee todos si hay algo en esta vida q siempre voy a hacer es VER TUSS MAtCHESSS___ nunca me los pierdo!!!! Te deseo SUERTE
P/D: hace mUCHOS Dropps !!!! nos VEMOSS roggg
03/30/2009 | 12:27 PM
Go Roger go and win this tournament:)
Keeping my fingers crossed for you;)
Best wishes,
Sandra
03/30/2009 | 12:04 AM
***eeee****
Ofcourse Roger & his Clan analyze his top opponents games.. He's talking to the media. Announcing to the world what you you want him to say doesn't make sense. it's like admitting weakness or intimidation by them, that would give his opponent
03/29/2009 | 10:48 PM
**** Dear eee****
I agree with flat-return , you must keep posting.
It´s good to learn... I know nothing about, shots, backhands, aces, and so on. I learn a little bit every day.
I only Know about feelings....
I always respect others opinions, I
03/29/2009 | 10:30 PM
Congratulations dearest Roger!

And from deep in my heart, all the best in this tournament! I will love watch you win again this year!

(¯`•.•´¯) (¯`•.•´¯)
*`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´
¤ º° ¤`•.¸.•´ ¤ º° ¤

Kisses!
03/29/2009 | 10:29 PM
eeee,
we get some people on this site, the only tjing they want to read is : roger I love you blablabla.
keep on posting, because people who get an idea about the game of tennis read you.
03/29/2009 | 10:27 PM
My dear teacher Joke****
You always have the rights words !!
If we live so much in the past, we are going to miss the present. The present It´s the only thing we have. I´m so agree with you....
We will be more happy if we accept the fact, that R
03/29/2009 | 10:24 PM
Congratulations,i read that you said you are old in the interview following the Murray's match,you are younger than all the players that you have played so far in this tournament and Taylor Dent is not an exception,so cheer up and move forward champ
03/29/2009 | 10:22 PM
eeee,
that exatly what I was about to say.BH dow the line.
you are right, there will be no answer for fed, if fed can find that shot. T
the problem is those guy play very deep down to the corner to fed bh. It will king of hard for fed because they do a
03/29/2009 | 10:14 PM
Thanks mardeo ,

Guess what ? , I'm not disappointed Murray isn't in Roger's half of the draw , although I would have loved to see Roger blow him off the court ( because he knows Andy has beaten him so much and that it's getting embarising , and that it