Roger on facebook

08.07.2009 | Off Court

Visit Roger on facebook with the terrific new feature and check out more about Roger even faster!

<iframe style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; WIDTH: 400px; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; HEIGHT: 550px" src="http://www.facebook.com/connect/connect.php?id=64760994940&amp;connections=8&amp;stream=1" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="allowtransparency"></iframe>

Roger Federer on Facebook

12/24/2009 | 05:22 AM
Hey Rog,
I think I have uploaded a picture and message on your facebook. Don't know for sure though.
If it isn't too much trouble, could you please confirm on a message back to me (between your unbelievably busy schedule with the baby girls, Mirka, and
11/11/2009 | 03:21 PM
Good luck.
10/31/2009 | 03:05 PM
Roger, it is so exciting to have such an Icon for Switzerland, the best country in the world!
muffien2
08/07/2009 | 09:05 PM
lovely picture of proud parents and beautiful babies ,love to you all, all best for roger cup x
08/07/2009 | 03:26 PM
Oh....so adorable...all four of you!!! So happy for you.Are they identical twins? Thanks so much for giving us a peek.
Also...best of luck in Montreal..glad Nadal will be back so you can show us who's number one some more.
Mirka..such a beautiful Mama
07/23/2009 | 12:54 PM
When you play and win you bring me joy. When you play and lose I am saddened. Please keep me going with your wins, which I hope will be many more to follow.
Greetings
Faramarz Ashtarieh
07/17/2009 | 04:39 PM
So happy for you, Rogi.

Congratulations!
07/17/2009 | 04:08 PM
Congratulations Roger. No one desereves it more than you. Glad that you are relaxing and enjoying your family and frieds. You are the best
07/17/2009 | 09:40 AM
Your facebook page is great Roger! I check it every day....now waiting from great news about the future member of the family!! I also want to congratulate you for the letter from ESPN to your unborn child!!! woooowwww you deserve each word! I show it to
07/17/2009 | 12:40 AM
hey¡ we love u so much here in peru¡¡¡ u are the best¡¡ u are number one ¡¡¡¡ just remember that we will be with u for ever¡¡¡ kisses from fatima salinas from peru and also my husband, ur number one fan luis alberto espinoza. take care and congratulation