Roger cruises into semis

21.08.2009 | Tennis

Roger clearly defeated Lleyton Hewitt 6-3, 6-4 in the quarter final in Cincinnati today. Our champ was never troubled by the Australian, breaking once in each set.

Roger will now meet second-ranked Andy Murray. The two players have met eight times before, the Scot registering six wins. "He has been more or less the best player in the world on hard courts this year," Roger said. "I know it's going to be a very tough match. I just have to come out with my game plan and hope it works."

08/23/2009 | 03:35 AM
Dear Roger,
To-morrow you'll see Djokovic he played very good. The way u played today the trophy is urs.
Last time u were not fit and tonight he won from Nadal because he was not strong after a long break.
Have a good night sleep and enjoy the time wi
08/23/2009 | 02:53 AM
Dear Rogie, you'll face Djoker tomorrow - he looked very sharp against Nadal. Should be quite a match!

I'm sure you'll come out firing on all cylinders, and avenge your loss in Miami, when you were still not fully fit.

ALLEZ, ROGERRRR!!!!
08/23/2009 | 02:49 AM
Well, Rogie, you'll meet Djoker in tomorrow's final, and he's looking sharp.

I'm sure you'll come out firing on all cylinders.

ALLEZ, ROGERRRR!!!!
08/23/2009 | 01:43 AM
Well done for beating Andy Murray really made my weekend - good luck in the final you can do it
08/23/2009 | 01:39 AM
Roger you are simply the best!!!!
You are in the final, Murray is History!!!! I'm so happy!! 6-2 7-6!!!!!!!
I love you
08/23/2009 | 01:16 AM
Great job!!! Congratulations...best wishes when you reach the final...!!!! Blessings! :)
08/23/2009 | 01:16 AM
I do not want Nadal to win, not because I am afraid of him, but because of the points

Now

Federer has 11640 ( he will be 12040 if he wins the tournament )
Murray has 9610 and he is out
Nadal has 9025 whatever the result against Novak ( he will b
08/23/2009 | 01:06 AM
Margriet p.26,

I sent you a personal message regarding your request.

Joke
08/23/2009 | 12:46 AM
“Today, I never really gave him a chance … I kept going after my shots and I didn’t allow him to play his game and that’s why I think I ended up winning today.”

Well done, Roger! Play tomorrow like you did today, tactically, aggressively, confidently…
08/23/2009 | 12:44 AM
A GREAT GREAT MATCH,ROGER! A LESSON FOR MURRAY! BRAVOOOO! CI VOLEVA!
A TOUGH MATCH BUT YOU WAS SO STRONG!
GRANDE ROGER