Tokyo and Shanghai

25.09.2009 | Tennis

Dear Fans

I am disappointed that I have to withdraw from Tokyo and Shanghai as they are two of my favorite cities in the world and the fans have been great to me over the years.  After consultation with my team and doctors, I decided to take the difficult decision to withdraw from both tournaments so that I can give my body a chance to rest, rehabilitate and fully recover from a physically challenging year.

Kind regards

Roger

07/04/2010 | 08:02 PM
So sorry to hear that you have to withdraw from Tokyo and Shanghai but you must take care. Enjoy your daughters' first birthdays and have a great time yourself on 8 August. The most important thing is that you return to full health and delight us all ag
07/04/2010 | 08:01 PM
10/31/2009 | 02:43 PM
I know you are the greatest of all time..come back strong
You will stay the best player in the tennis history...
And you are always the greatest in my heart
I am waiting roger..
Love you my king..miss u..miss u..miss u sooooooo....much
Suzan
10/29/2009 | 02:40 AM
10/29/2009 | 02:37 AM
Hi how are , and how are your twins are they ok. I want to tell you im very glad of the way that you play and your wins.
i hope that wins happing always and be the champion in 2010.
10/28/2009 | 04:46 PM
Wise decision Roger. You'd better be fit for the Aussie Open. Enjoy your family.
Rena in Belp
10/28/2009 | 01:30 PM
RF,now you must have a good rest,enjoy with your family,and Strive to achieve better results next year
10/28/2009 | 12:42 PM
All magic in roger
can`t wait to see you again on tv
you are the beast
please come back soon
miss you so much roger
I love you
suzan
10/28/2009 | 03:57 AM
you need a break .everyone does.. enjoy your time away w/ your family we will be here when you get back from your rest
10/27/2009 | 10:54 PM
It's alright. You have a chance to win the Davidoff Swiss Indoors and the Australlian open. I support your decision.